Autumn Feelings

by - 16:28

Autumn🍁

♪ That Side- CyHi The Prynce, Kanye West♪

If Kanye can make a comeback to the music scene (oh, how I missed his music, such a good vibe!) then so can I. Every single college year starts the same- I never have time to blog. It took some time to manage my schedule and work out how can I crowd some small photoshoots with my dear friend Codrina. I have plenty of fall trends I want to show you, but I didn't have time to sort them and edit them yet. It's tricky, but the thing is I love Medicine so much that when the school year starts, it's all I can think about. That being said, once I settle it, I always start missing fashion & blogging.

We took these photos in that marvellous time frame when it's pure autumn, I adored seeing colorful leaves everywhere! I wanted to show you three items I've been wearing this fall obsessively, because I honestly think they're some essential items we should all own:

1. Sweater with a funky message- I love Tally Weijl because they have the best text on their shirts! My cousin Ioana picked this, I got it a gift from London and I can't stop wearing it because it's my favorite color and for some reason the text reminds me of that saying "Kanye attitude with Drake feelings" .

2. Black boots- autumn staple that's for sure, I own plenty of pairs but this one is very special because I got them from my sweet cousin Monica. One day before I left my hometown for college, I tried these with her, in navy. I sighed " if only they were black...". Two weeks later, I received them as a gift from her, they're custom made and honestly I've never had such comfy boots before.

3. Cosy COS Coat - I feel like screaming with joy about this purchase, I've always loved the COS brand and I wanted a new fall coat this year, this navy number is so versatile and easy to wear! I think you should invest in a coat of this lenght and color, because it's perfect to wear with both jeans and skirts, casual to formal.

What did you add to your closet this fall? How are feeling about the fall trends this year?
Tally Weijl sweater, H&M jeans, COS Coat, Pandora bracelet, Jord watch

Autumn🍁

Autumn🍁
Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁
Autumn🍁
Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁

Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁
Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁 Autumn🍁

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. love the sweater!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥